Supplier tuna recipes will contribute for healthy balanced diet. Eating tuna is good for heart since they offer natural omega 3 fatty acids oil with EPA and DHA to help prevent cardiovascular disease. Tuna is a nice seafood fish to have because they are can be cooked in many ways either grilled, broiled, smoked, baked, fried, and many more. If you want to have tuna as your lunch or dinner or maybe quick breakfast then there are several things you need to know for the first:
- Look for fresh tuna if you have an access for that because fresh tuna serve the best nutritional values and taste.
- Look for tuna steaks or fillets if you want to get elegant dinner on the table plus if you want to skip cleaning and preparing process.
- Look for canned tuna if you want to eat the fish straight out of the cans or you want to get easier and quicker breakfast. However choose skipjack or yellowfin tuna instead of Albacore tuna since white chunk of tuna has three times mercury content than light chunk of tuna (skipjack/ yellowfin).
- Frozen tuna is the best choice if you do not want to cook tuna fish immediately and if you do not have an access to get good quality of tuna fish. However, make sure to thaw them properly first.
Supplier tuna recipes to try!
Here are some of supplier tuna recipes that can be done in few minutes or in a flash. You can serve these recipes for the whole family.
- Canned tuna salad sandwiches with raisins and almonds
This is the nicest tuna sandwiches that can be enjoyed by your kids as well. Canned tuna supplier tuna recipes are affordable protein option high in omega 3 fatty acids oil too. You can store the sandwiches into the kid’s lunchbox and add other ingredients besides mustard or mayonnaise. Raisin for example, is an excellent ingredient with sweet taste that kids would love to have in the modern tuna sandwiches recipe. To start make the tuna sandwich, follow these steps.
- 1 canned light chunk of tuna in water (skipjack/ yellow/ tongol are preferred, drained off the water)
- 3 tbsp of sliced almonds (toasted)
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread (toasted for an option)
- 1/2 cup of low in fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 carrot (grated)
- 4 leaves of green leaf lettuce
- 3 tbsp of seedless raisins
- Prepare a small bowl and then mix together canned tuna with the water already drained off, almonds, carrots, raisins, almonds, and low in fat cottage cheese.
- Place the lettuce and tuna salad between breads to make the sandwiches.
- Serve the tuna sandwiches immediately or if you want to save them for later then you can wrap them tightly store into refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
- Tuscan salad supplier tuna recipes
If you want to have another healthy meal then you can try to make this Tuscan salad tuna recipe. The colorful presentation makes it perfect for lunch or dinner. The contrast colors from the tuna, walnuts, and beans give tastier appearance. To start preparing the salad, you should follow these steps.
- 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 canned cannellini beans (drained then rinsed)
- 1 small sourdough boule
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts (toasted)
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 canned light flaky tuna in water (drained off)
- 1/2 shallot (chopped)
- Cut the boule into ½ inch thick slices, after that grill or toast the slices and then drizzled it with olive oil.
- Prepare a bowl and mix together the beans, onion, salt, walnuts, pepper, parsley, pepper. Stir the mixture evenly.
- Pile on toasted sourdough and then serve it as quick lunch or dinner. It is very delicious and healthy.
All those quick and delicious supplier tuna recipes can be done for few minutes. You even do not need to cook the tuna since you only use canned tuna product which already cooked by the manufacturers. Enjoy both the sandwiches and salad with your family each week or you can try other tuna recipes and we are glad if you want to share some of your favorite recipes to us!