Tuna refined fish oil will be produced in the form of omega 3 fatty acids supplement. This is the easiest way for people to get healthy omega 3 intake since human body cannot generate omega 3 oil. Fats are divided into 2 groups and they are saturated plus unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats can be found in the fish and vegetable and they are still separated into omega 3 and omega 6. Omega 3 oil can be found mainly in the fish such as tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel, and many more while omega 6 mostly in vegetable oil and other various kind of foods.
Tuna refined fish oil full of DHA and EPA
DHA and EPA contained in omega 3 fatty acids are very beneficial plus healthy minerals especially for brain and heart. Unfortunately, people seems to eat less and less tuna fish nowadays so the omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids nutrition balance is not as great as before and that’s why for instant and easier way to get omega 3 intake for human body is by consume supplement.
The fact that people no longer have regular source of omega 3 fatty acids in their diet is unfortunate since this oil seriously good for your health. In addition, there are many health benefits which you can get from eating omega 3 tuna refined fish oil, such as:
- Heart health
- Enhance immune system
- Act as anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Prevent eye disorders
- Skin care
- Ability to treat ADHD, and many more
There are still a lot of benefits which cannot be listed above and this is why it is better to not replace tuna refined fish oil product with vegetable oil and oppositely because your body needs balanced nutrition between both omega 3 and omega 6.
How much tuna refined fish oil capsules that I can eat per day?
Fish oil can be consumed with various ways; the first one is of course by eating tuna fish as well as other seafood which act as omega 3 sources. The second one is fish oil can be included in your daily meals by consuming supplement or omega 3 capsules. However, the amount of omega 3 capsules which you can eat cannot more than 3 capsules each day. 1000 mg of best tuna refined fish oil contains about 300 mg omega 3 fatty acids more or less and with this information you can use the amount of fish oil in the daily meals. In conclusion, you can safely eat 3000 mg of refined fish oil or less than that while lactating and pregnant women can consume 3200 mg each day.
The quality of tuna refined fish oil
When purchasing fish oil, you should pay attention with the tuna refined fish oil quality because not all products are created equal. Fish such as tuna fish contains not only healthy nutrition like protein, vitamins, minerals, and of course omega 3 oils, but also the fish contain toxic compound such as methyl mercury, lead, arsenic, and many more. That’s why when buying refined fish oil which often being offered by many manufacturers, you need to check that the capsules product is pure from those harmful toxins and the factory manage to follow standards to create good quality of fish oil supplement/ capsules.
There are generally three ways to remove the toxins from the fish oil, such as:
- Flash distillation: The process using some steam to remove the toxins out of the tuna fish.
- Molecular distillation: This process almost similar with flash distillation, however it uses vacuum to separate the omega 3 fish oil from the toxins. However, certain chemical can be used during molecular distillation as well. For example, Hexane which is effectively being used to absorb the toxins from fish oil, but some of the chemical can be left behind the tuna fish product and in the end consumed by people so please be careful.
- Fractionation: The last process to separate and remove the toxins from its fish oil is by fractionation which combines heat and pressure plus carbon dioxide to extract the omega 3 fatty acids and its EPA plus DHA during tuna refined fish oil.