For you who want to get easy method to cook then you might want to try out BBQ catfish fillets recipe here. Catfish fillet is filled with many kinds of nutrition that your body need. That is why many people love to eat this food fish to get the entire nutrition that this dish have as the content.
The Best Method to Cook BBQ Catfish Fillets
Do not forget that the catfish fillet also have very delicious taste, thus you only need to process it with minimum cooking method to get the flavorful taste that you want from it. You would not lose too many nutrition of the catfish fillet if you process it with minimum cooking method. That is why BBQ catfish fillets are really the best processing method that you should try to make the dish that you want. Learn about the recipe that we already give the entire ingredient and direction for you to read here.
BBQ Catfish Fillets with Vegetable and Rice
- White rice 3 cups
- Water 5 ¼ cup
- Canola oil 2 tbsp
- Celery 3 stacks cut into dice
- Bell pepper 1 pcs medium size
- Yellow onion 1 pcs medium size cut into dice
- Garlic 1 tsp chopped
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Parsley leaves 2 tsp chopped
BBQ catfish fillets ingredient:
- Canola oil 2 tbsp
- Cajun seasoning 2 tbsp
- Catfish fillets 3 pcs
Rice cooking direction:
- Take a large size pot then pour in the water. Put on the stove in medium heat setting and let it boil.
- Add inside the white rice, and then turn the setting into low heat. Let it shimmer so the rice will absorb all of the water so it will become fluffy and light. It will take around fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Take the rice out then set aside.
Vegetable cooking direction:
- Take a large size skillet, the heat it using medium setting.
- Pour the canola oil inside.
- Add some of the ingredient such as bell pepper, celery, garlic and onion.
- Add the seasoning inside such as cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt.
- Stir until the entire ingredient become tender which takes around 5 minutes.
- Add in the parsley and pour the lemon juice then cook it again for around 1 minutes.
- Take out and set aside.
BBQ catfish fillets cooking direction:
- Pre heat the griller using high heat.
- Take the catfish fillet and brush the surface of the fillet using the canola oil. Flip it once then brush the other side using canola oil.
- Use the Cajun seasoning to season the catfish fillet by sprinkle it on the surface. Flip it once then sprinkle the other side with the seasoning.
- Do step 2 until 3 for the rest of the catfish fillet.
- Put the catfish fillet on the griller then grill it until cooked for around 2 or 3 minutes. Flip it once then cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Take it out then set aside.
- Take three plates put one catfish fillet on each plate.
- Add the vegetable on the side of the catfish fillet.
- Take three small serving bowls then put the white rice on the bowls.
- Serve both immediately.
Those are the direction that you can use to make catfish product fillet dish using BBQ method. With this method you will be able to enjoy the catfish fillet with minimum processing but still get the entire nutrition that you want from the catfish fillet. Furthermore this method is quite easy to create thus most people with enough cooking knowledge will be able to recreate this dish with ease. You can try to cook according to the direction that we give here, since the directions are already clear and divided according to each dish that the recipe need. So you can cook the dish one by one as a practice before cooking them all at once. You surely want to impress your family by making this BBQ catfish fillets dish for them. So do not worry too much and cook the recipe as soon as possible.